The examination PA uses a single probe which contains multiple elements (16-128) to send ultrasonic angle beams through the test object. Each individual element can be pulsed to send where timed phase. This produces several beam angles, which combined form a network. This network of beams identify changes in the material, such as cracks or inclusions that can be viewed on screen and identified.
- Weld examination;
- Control of plates, forgings;
- The examination of metallic pieces.
- The examination can be performed using the encoder that records real-time control, and location of discontinuities;
- The results can be viewed immediately and saved / stored in the equipment;
- Possibility of automatic control using weld rover;
- The ability to show multiple images at the same time, resulting in the rapid identification of discontinuities;
- Configuring the examination with the help of Estbean Tols and Setup Bilder;
- Mobile equipment, examination can be made at home.
- Olympus MXU;
- Olympus MX2.