Computed Radiography is the future regarding the penetrating radiation checks, completely covering the conventional radiography and providing answers in real time (getting images and interpreting them).
It assumes capture, processing, display, storage and transmission of digital radiographs.
- Inspection in the automotive industry pieces (aluminum and other non-metallic material different shapes and thicknesses in a single exposure);
- Examination of pieces with complex geometries and configurations (valves, components plants in function);
- Examination of ceramic pieces (insulators, etc.);
- Examination of electrical cables in wind turbines;
- Examination of componet part for wather pomp.
- The method can be used on installations in function without stopping the production process and insulated pipeline without removing the insulation layer;
- Computed radiography is much faster than the conventional one because the exposure time is reduced by 60%;
- Replace chemical developing process of the film by scanning the phosphor plate;
- Examination results are available in 1-5 min after exposure.
- computerized radiography sistem DR1200
Examination of electrical cables in wind turbines
Examination of pieces with complex geometries and configurations
(valves, components plants in function)