Destructive control laboratory tests and analyzes to perform high quality standards for:
- Identifying deficiencies of metallic materials;
- Approval of welding processes;
- Approval of welders.
Destructive control laboratory has its own machine shop for collection and processing of specimens, standards and regulations required by the clients and the law.
1. Mechanical testing resistance: – at ambient temperature and at temperature up to 500 °C ,tensile test specimens run on flat, round or section, depending on the requirements. After breaking the specimen can be determined the sizes characteristics;
- tensile strength;
- Rm conventional yield stress;
- Rp0.2 elongation at break – A%;
2. Testing technology – bending, breaking plateaus and breakage.