The method of penetrating radiation or radiographic examination consists of the penetrating radiation interaction with photosensitive films. It may be carried out with X-rays or gamma rays.
Examination gamma radiation (gammagraphy) – consists of irradiating the controlled workpiece. The image on radiographic film is obtained after the irradiation of the internal macroscopic part structure.
X-rays examination – consists in controlled bombing of the workpiece by X-rays, radiographic film to give the internal image of the macroscopic structure of the workpiece.
- Examination of welds, castings and forgings.
- Examination castings and forgings.
- Generator of radiation type Eresco 65MF3 (300kv, 3mA, directional);
- Eresco 65MF3 (300kv, 3mA);
- Eresco 32 (200 Kv, 10 mA, panoramic);
- Container Gammarid 120M (max. 120Ci);
- Sentinel Elitte 800 (max. 50Ci).